Your Nikon D3300 can be a godsend to if you want to take your pictures to the next level. We are going to give you some tips you have to use to take those outstanding pictures that you have been seeking for a long time.
Taking Portrait Shots
Using the Nikon D3300 to take pictures is not hard, and you just have to do these things;
- You have to set the important zoom lens to around 35mm.
- To control the important depth of field, you have to use the Aperture Priority.
- If you want to blur out the background, use an aperture of just f5.6 or even lower. This will produce a shallow depth of field right away too.
- You have to keep the focus on the important subject.
- Setting the aperture is easy, and you just have to turn the important rear control dial.
Taking Landscape Photos
The Nikon D3300 is truly a great camera because it will do the job pretty well. If you want to take landscape photos, do these things:
- Use the important Aperture Priority once again.
- You have to use an f9 setting or even higher so you can produce a deep depth of field.
- You need to have a more of the scene in focus. This is very useful when you have to shoot a group.
You have to do this when you have a lot of important subjects at different distances from a camera.
Consider this article on the best lenses for the Nikon D3300 DSLR camera.
These tips will allow you to avoid a lot of mistakes, and you will be getting what you want. We have talked about taking portrait shots and landscape shots. These are things that you can do quickly and easily, and you will not have to spend an arm and a leg to do that down the road too.
For more info visit Nikon official website.